Hello readers. The next two weeks are going to be BUSY! I have a paper to write for the independent study I’m taking this summer. Somehow I thought I had one more week to accomplish this than I actually do. So time to scramble
This means, that I won’t be able to get much knitting done and not nearly as much blogging…unless I have a procrastination attack…in which case I’ll probably be knitting and blogging like a mad thing. Gahh.
So anyway, in the event that I end up doing the responsible thing and do not spend all my time knit-blogging, I thought I would post something fun to fill in. This contest attracted my eye, posted by Polka Dots and Sparkles. I’m going to copy her instructions below:
Pay It Forward
Here are the rules if you want to join in:
1. I will send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this post. The gift will be handmade by me. It will be sent sometime in the next 365 days. It will be a surprise. We all love getting surprises in the mail, right?
2. To sign up and receive a gift, you must play along, too. Pay it Forward on your blog, by promising to make a surprise for the first three people who comment on the post.
3. You must have a blog (that is updated regularly, as I will blog stalk you to find the right gift for you). Include your blog address in your comment. A Ravelry handle could also be very helpful, so add that too, please.
4. After commenting here, you must repost this or something similar to your blog in 48 hours. If not, I will choose the next person who comments…Its that simple!!
Looking forward to playing this game with you. It’s like one of those annoying chain letters from your childhood, only it’s not a complete waste of time. You get stuff! Handmade knitted stuff.
- Pay It Forward (twistedsticher.wordpress.com)