Happy WIP Wednesday.
Today I’m featuring the Work Sock. That’s what I’m calling this sock, because I’ve been working on on it bit by bit for more than a month during snatches of free time at work.
I chose the Hermione’s Everyday Sock pattern by Erica Lueder. I thought it would be an easy pattern to pick up and put down: a necessary feature when knitting in the break room. You would think people would let you knit in peace, but they don’t. Not that I mind chatting; I’m social and I like chatting, but when I chat I drop stitches. Or I forget what I’m doing and knit an entire round of garter stitch. Sigh.
- W.I.P. Wednesday (bethsketchblog.blogspot.com)
- Rainbow – licious (mami-dearest.blogspot.com)
- WIP Wednesday/Yarn Along – The Never-Ending Babydoll (mami-dearest.blogspot.com)
- Finished Socks (25dancer.wordpress.com)
- The one with the current WIP Wednesday (iknead2knit.wordpress.com)