The judges are right: Nick has great feet. I think picking a tap dancer to dance Quickstep with Iveta was an inspired choice.
I’d like to see the dancers dancing with five points of contact, the way they’re supposed to, but I’ll be happy if I see that later on in the show. It’s hard to get comfortable with dancing so closely when you have to worry about lots of other complex choreography.
Way to go, Iveta and Nick!
- So You Think You Can Dance Review: The Rise of Steve Urkel (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Iveta Made It! (25dancer.wordpress.com)
- SYTYCD TwitPics (beautifulthieves.wordpress.com)
- So You Think You Can Dance – Statue of No Limitations (televisionwithoutpity.com)
- Meet The Top 20 (beautifulthieves.wordpress.com)