Last night Nat pointed out that my blog title is pretty much true, at least when it comes to the tally of how I spend my evenings:
- Monday: Role-playing group via Skype
- Tuesday: private lesson, practice, group class
- Wednesday: group class
- Thursday: group class
- Friday: social dance at Blue Moon, Tango Society, or USA Dance
- Saturday: Dance somewhere in the Twin Cities
- Sunday: Contemplating going to Tango practice
Basically, role-playing saves me from being a 7-day-a-week dance junkie. That, and occasional out-of-town travel and sudden bouts of laziness. Laziness keeps us all sane. Like last Saturday, when we went to the Lego Store and out to eat Dim-Sum, instead of to Cafe Bailar.
Very cool article. I recently located your blog and wished to point out that I have genuinely enjoyed exploring your blog articles. Regardless I’m going to be signing up to your information aggregator and I hope you write again in the near future!