I’m a marketing professional, amateur ballroom dancer, and rabid knitter. A lot of big, confusing changes have happened in my life during the last few years–I’m still trying to make sense of them. I find that blogging, knitting and dancing help. I love sharing my adventures and hearing about yours too.
Let's talk about knitting.
What in Blognation?
Fiber Arts Bloggers
Search This Blog
Finished Object Fridays
Work in Progress Wednesdays
- Listening to discussion about making kombucha on The Splendid Table podcast @Stitcher @SplendidTable #naturalfoods stitcher.com/s?AAPAAPlWA&re… 14 hours ago
- Americas Test Kitchen interviews Mrs Padmore on #DowntonAbbey on last week's podcast. stitcher.com/s?AAOAAPlWA&re… 15 hours ago
- Knit Me Up, Scotty! Star Trek Inspired Knits wp.me/pPXk9-rt 3 days ago
- I fall upon my knitting like a ravening beastie wp.me/pPXk9-rp 4 days ago
- This is an exciting Kickstarter project. Let's make it happen: Bifrost by Bill Willingham kck.st/11KH2gV via @kickstarter 4 days ago
Posts I Like